Materials and Methods
- Carter EJ, Pouch SM, Larson EL. The relationship between emergency department crowding and patient outcomes: a systematic review. J Nurs Scholarsh. 2014 Mar;46(2):106-15.
- PC Sprivulis, JA Da Silva, IG Giacobs, ARL Frazer, GA Jelinek. The association between hospital overcrowding and mortality among patients admitted via Western Australian emergency departments. MJA 2006; 184:208-212
- Richardson DB. Increase in patient mortality at 10 days associated with emergency department overcrowding. Med J Aust. 2006 Mar 6;184(5):213-6.
- Stang AS, Crotts J, Johnson DW, Hartling L, Guttmann A. Crowding measures associated with the quality of emergency department care: a systematic review. Acad Emerg Med. 2015 Jun;22(6):643-56.
- Policy statement SIMEU sul sovraffollamento dei PS/DEA – 2015 http://www.simeu.it/download/articoli/famiglie/302/SIMEU_Policy_Statement_Affollament o_PS_2015.pdf
Weiss SJ, Derlet R, Arndahl J, Ernst AA, Richards J, Fernández-Frackelton M, Schwab R, Stair TO, Vicellio P, Levy D, Brautigan M, Johnson A, Nick TG. Estimating the degree of emergency department overcrowding in academic medical centers: results of the National ED Overcrowding Study (NEDOCS). Acad Emerg Med. 2004 Jan;11(1):38-50